Fall is officially here, which means it’s time to invest in some new wardrobe pieces. Midi dresses were one of my summer wardrobe staples, but I am all for wearing this trend into the fall and winter. These dresses have enough coverage for a warm fall day, but can easily be worn under a jacket or sweater, and with a chic pair of boots as the weather gets colder.Jewel tones in particular are a huge fall and winter trend. I particularly love how flattering jewel tones are on every skin tone.They create a gorgeous pop of color, and are such a unique way to make a statement. Jewel tone midi dresses are by far the perfect investment piece for the upcoming season. I’ve selected some of my favorites below for you to choose from:1. DVF Front Twist Wrap Dress
2. DVF Red and Turquoise Print Midi Dress
3. Topshop Red Leopard Print Midi Dress
4. Free People Rust-Colored Midi Dress
5. Reformation Green Button Down Midi Dress
6. DVF Green Leopard Wrap Midi Dress
7. Reformation Blush-Colored Slip Dress
8. Faithful the Brand Ochre-Colored Midi Dress
9. DVF Striped Wrap Midi Dress
10. Reformation Forest Green Midi Dress
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.