My popcorn broccoli recipe is easily one of the best (and easiest) recipes I have. It’s a simple way to make chip-like broccoli that has flavor and is healthy for you. It’s so delicious all the girls on my team ate it so quickly and I know you will too!
What You’ll Need:
Everything but Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the oven is preheating wash the broccoli and garlic.
3. Chop the broccoli so you only use the heads and chop the heads into smaller, bite-size pieces.
4. Wipe off the water of the broccoli with a towel and place it in a large bowl.
5. Mince the garlic.
6. Add the garlic in bowl with the broccoli.7. Add garlic powder, Himalayan salt, and Everything but Bagel seasoning (it’s from Trader Joe’s). Measure your spices to your desire. Add some extra virgin olive oil and mix it all together.
8. On a baking sheet put parchment paper down then place broccoli on the tray. Evenly space out the broccoli so that each head of broccoli is not touching each other.
9. Place the broccoli in the oven for about 30-45 minutes or until golden and crispy (like a chip!).
Check out some of my other recipes below!
1. Raw Bar Recipe
2. Chocolate Coconut Balls
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.
Compare Womens FashionWelcome to our listings for Women's Clothing. We aim to provide a comprehensive shopping resource for our users, bringing together all the information you need to buy the product that's right for you at the best possible price. We list offers from top merchants like eBay, Amazon, John Lewis
- Compare Womens Clothing
- Womens Sportswear
- Maternity Clothes
- Womens Swimwear
- Underwear and Lingerie
- Womens Clothing Accessories
- Womens Shoes